Stretch & Play Pilates & Yoga for Kids Training
Are you looking to share your Yoga or Pilates knowledge with kids?
Maybe you think it’s something that is missing in your area?
Whether you’re a Pilates Instructor or Yoga Teacher, Victoria is excited to help you develop those skills specifically for working with children aged between 3 and 13 years old.
What’s covered in this course?
- Stretches inspired by Yoga & Pilates
- Games, stories and songs to make the moves fun
- Meditation and mindfulness practices
- Anatomy & Physiology for Children
- The business of Stretch & Play – setting up, marketing and H&S of running children’s classes
- You will receive a 75+ page Facilitator Manual which includes lesson plans for each age group (3-7 & 8-13)
- You will also receive a Yoga Alliance Professionals Specialist Training Certificate, allowing you to get insurance and teach anywhere in the world … or in your own community!
Students booking this course must hold a valid Level 3 Diploma in Mat Pilates or a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certificate or equivalent. (Please contact Victoria to discuss).
This online course is self-paced and will be available from Friday 21 August 2020.
This can be purchased HERE.
Stretch Your Biz
So, you’ve completed Yoga Teacher Training and you’re buzzing with ideas about classes but you’re not quite sure how to get these classes started (or how to keep them going). This is where Stretch Your Biz comes in!
:: gain clients for life by developing lasting connections with the people who you best serve
:: have a website that acts as a 24 hour, 7 day a week business card
:: have a social media strategy in place that means that Facebook/Instagram/etc. work for you instead of being a huge waste of time
:: be seen as the professional you are, no matter how new you are as a Yoga Teacher
:: be taken seriously as a business person because you have a clear vision and business plan to back it up
This online course is self-paced and is available NOW.