So, those of you who have been reading this blog regularly will know I’ve been at College studying Complementary Therapies. Well, I’m proud to say that Tuesday will be my last day and then, in a couple of weeks, I will receive my VTCT certificate and be a fully qualified Complementary Therapist!
So, now what??
Here’s the plan:
- Finish the StretchBodyMind Yoga Teacher Training on June 22nd and graduate 5 new Yoga Teachers in Scotland and Northern Ireland. I’m so proud of them and you will LOVE their classes. I will post details of these on a new page on my website so keep a look out for that.
- Continue to teach Yoga & Pilates classes at the exclusive Glasgow Southside location of Battlefield Chiropractic 2 evenings a week. My clients here are lovely and there’s still a couple of spaces for new ones. So, if you want to join us call 0141 636 9110 and get booked in.
- Set up a new training schedule for the next StretchBodyMind Yoga Teacher Training and the Active IQ Pilates Instructor Training to start in September and run through until June 2015. There will be new training in new venues in both Scotland and NI with plenty of opportunity for you to become a StretchBodyMind teacher. If you’re interested email me now as the Earlybird gets the best price!
- Set up new online training courses from StretchBodyMind for personal development. You will have an input to the classes I am planning.
- And … drum roll please … open a NEW Complementary Therapies & Yoga Studio in Wishaw with my colleague Helen! I will let you know more as it happens but we are hoping to be open in September and will be offering Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Reiki, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Swedish Massage, Acupressure, Bamboo Massage, Thai Hot Compress Massage and much, much more.
Now, I know I haven’t mentioned my book but I promise it’s in there too. I have so much to do I won’t miss the daily grind of college life at all! Let me know what you think of these plans and if you have any big plans of your own. You can do this by replying here (I read ALL replies) or by commenting on the StretchBodyMind Facebook page.