Listen, I didn’t know how to breathe. That’s what started the whole thing.
I’d been practicing yoga since I was 13, but I didn’t realise I was holding my breath, losing my centre, until 20 years later.
People tend to misinterpret the importance of breath. They don’t understand it’s the beginning of everything, especially healing.
If you’re not breathing, you’re not present. Your mind is spinning out somewhere else. You’re not getting the benefit of the work you’re trying to do to de-stress.
I figured it out when I read A Life Worth Breathing, by Max Strom. I was 33 years old. It inspired me so much, I tracked him down and took his advanced teacher training. Then I ran with it. That was 12 years ago.
I’ve been teaching yoga for 22 years, Pilates for 17 years and meditation for a decade. To me, these are the tools to support healing from all sorts of trauma: emotional, physical, and mental. They are gentle and easy to implement.
And that’s what I wanted for myself.
Movement and play were responsible for my mental health in Northern Ireland, starting at a very young age. I saw no reason to stop as an adult.
As the world wakes up to the potential of these modalities, I’m thrilled to be able to offer breathwork facilitator training to you.
It’s my most sincere hope that we blanket the world with breathwork. We have enough medication and talk therapy already.
- The first thing to know about my facilitator training is this is not a yoga course. And it’s open to anyone who has an interest in working with clients (1:1 or groups) to help support and heal trauma.
- You don’t need equipment and large amounts of money to get going. You learn the tools and then you and your clients start to feel better fast.
- Breathwork is one of the most cutting edge and impactful ways to support people. And it doesn’t take as long as yoga or pilates teacher training either.
- I teach a variety of breathwork styles to support all clients. This is not a one-size-fits-all training.
- This is a four-month, accredited, 100-hour training to certify you as a breathwork facilitator.
Now for the nitty-gritty:
This CIMSPA endorsed and IPHM accredited qualification teaches the skills, knowledge and competence required of an individual in order to work with clients on specific breathing techniques in both 1:1 or group sessions.
Learners will cover:
There will be LIVE Ceremony Calls with Victoria at 1 pm – 3 pm GMT on:
- 18th January 2024 @ 1 pm – 3 pm UK-time: Live Tuition
- 1st February 2024 @ 1 pm – 3 pm UK-time: Live Tuition
- 15th February 2024 @ 1 pm – 3 pm UK-time: Live Tuition
- 29th February 2024 @ 1 pm – 3 pm UK-time: Leaping Live Tuition
- 14th March 2024 @ 1 pm – 3 pm UK-time: Live Tuition
- 28th March 2024 @ 1 pm – 3 pm UK-time: Q&A call
There will be LIVE Peer-to-Peer Practice Calls with Victoria at 1 pm – 2 pm GMT on:
- 25th January 2024 @ 1 pm – 2 pm UK-time: Peer-to-peer call
- 8th February 2024 @ 1 pm – 2 pm UK-time: Peer-to-peer call
- 22nd February 2024 @ 1 pm – 2 pm UK-time: Peer-to-peer call
- 7th March 2024 @ 1 pm – 2 pm UK-time: Peer-to-peer call
- 21st March 2024 @ 1 pm – 2 pm UK-time: Peer-to-peer call
- 25th April 2024 @ 1 pm – 3 pm UK-time: Assessment call
This 4-month, 100-hour training has been designed to stretch your body, mind and breath with the three pillars of
as these 3 elements are the cornerstone of my Teacher Training courses.
Anatomy of the Breath
Holding (Safe) Space for Breathwork
Breathing, Trauma and the Vagus Nerve
Breathwork for Special Populations
High & Low Oxygen Breathwork Techniques
The Business of Breathwork
The course costs £1995 pay-in-full
3 monthly instalments of £666
an extended 6-monthly instalment plan of £333
POINTS OF DIFFERENCE:
The call was sooo uplifting… It was a beautiful space to be held and you really sparkled, just like the Victoria I know! You were knowledgeable with lots of connections.
I have felt so alone for the last 2 weeks, googling till the cows come home and your honesty and vulnerability in those few minutes just helped me more than you will ever know … thank you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this course live or pre-recorded?
This is a LIVE course.
Replays of all sessions will be added to the course platform within 48 hours after the session.
What are the course dates?
The course starts with a ceremony call on Thursday 18th January 2024 @ 1 pm – 3 pm UK-time (8am – 10am EST).
The course ends with an assessment call on Thursday 25th April 2024 @ 1 pm – 3 pm UK-time (8am – 10am EST).
This is a 12-week course with peer-to-peer calls in between the ceremony calls, followed by a month to practice before final assessment.
How many hours a week is this training?
Approximately 3 – 4 hours a week which includes:
- Fortnightly 2-hour live webinar with Victoria
- Fortnightly 1-hour peer-to-peer call
- 10 – 30 minutes of practice per day
- 30 minutes to journal after daily practice
- 1 hour a week of practice facilitation during the practice month
Is this course accredited?
Yes! The course is endorsed by CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport & Physical Activity) with 10 CPD points. It is also accredited by IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine). Both will allow you to become a Member and get professional recognition and discounted insurance.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a StretchBodyMind Breathwork Facilitator Certificate which allows you to lead group and 1:1 breathwork sessions.
Sounds great! How do I pay?
You can choose to pay 3 instalments of £666 or access the pay-in-full price of £1995 by clicking HERE.
What is your refund policy?
All sales are full and final and refunds will not be issued. Please note that whilst I understand all circumstances if you are paying with the payment plan and expect to run into any cash flow issues over the coming months, I am unable to pause or refund your payment. Please be mindful of this when committing.
Remember, this is an investment in yourself! You have access to the online studio for a full year after completion of the course and you will be able to download the content to keep forever.