You are at this page because you have successfully booked onto 1 or more of Max Strom’s workshops taking place in Edinburgh this October!
Location: Apex Waterloo Place Hotel, 23-27 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BH
Accommodation: To get the best price for the Apex you should make reservations by contacting Apex Central Reservations on 0845 365 0000 and quoting block reference: Apex Waterloo Place – YOG2110 or via the web link.
Registration is from 4pm onwards on Friday 21st October 2016.
- Vital Life-Better Sleep: Stress management – Friday 21 Oct. 6pm-8pm
- Learn to Breathe, to Heal Yourself and Your Relationships – Saturday 22 Oct. 10am-12pm
- Opening the Chest and Shoulders – a New State of Energy – Saturday 22 Oct. 3pm-5pm
- Yoga and the Power of Intention: On & Beyond the Mat – Sunday 23 Oct. 10am-12pm
- Crisis is the axis for transformation – Sunday 23 Oct. 2pm-4pm
- Do not eat at least two hours before practice and eat lightly. This is why we don’t start super early and give you plenty of time between workshops! Please note that you cannot bring your own food into the Apex Hotel.
- Bring your own yoga mat if you have one. I will have some spares available to use.
- Likewise, bring props if you usually need them. I will have very limited props so if you need blocks to sit on etc. please bring them with you.
- Dress in loose fitting clothing with plenty of layers. It is October after all!
- Arrive a few minutes early & leave your mobile in your car. I recommend arriving at least 30 minutes early for first registration.
- Before class, inform Max of any injury or special condition. I will have registration forms for you to complete which allow you to detail some of this.
- Breathing workshop is not advisable if pregnant. Again, please inform Max if this is the case.
- Bring a pen and paper. You WILL want to take notes! The last time I saw him I filled a whole notebook!
Finding somewhere to eat:
The Apex Hotel on Waterloo Place where the workshop is being held is very central and within easy reach of many cafes, restaurants and shops. Here are a few options but there are many more.
Map reference for the area https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-3.1887501,17.01z?hl=en
The List magazine search function is helpful: https://food.list.co.uk/places/restaurants/where:EH1%203BH/
The hotel itself
http://www.howies.uk.com/waterloo-place-edinburgh/ Waterloo Place
http://www.lescargotbleu.co.uk/#welcome French. Broughton Street
Vegetarian restaurants and cafes
http://www.davidbann.co.uk/ St Mary’s Street off the Royal Mile
http://www.hendersonsofedinburgh.co.uk/ Hanover Street. Open all day.
https://www.valvonacrolla.co.uk/restaurants/caff%c3%a9-bar Elm Row. Italian
https://www.valvonacrolla.co.uk/restaurants/vincaffe Multrees Walk . Italian café and restaurant
https://food.list.co.uk/place/103702-cafe-nom-de-plume/ Broughton Street. French café & restaurant
http://www.johnlewis.com/our-shops/edinburgh Café and department store
http://www.omniedinburgh.co.uk/ The Omni centre has restaurants, cafes, parking and a cinema
If you have any queries please email Victoria on email@example.com or PM me on Facebook through the StretchBodyMind page. You can also give me a call or text on 07734650517. I am so looking forward to seeing Max and can’t wait to meet you there!