MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING
Are you a Yoga Teacher, Pilates Instructor or Wellness Professional who wants to work more intuitively?
More in tune with your own energy and the energy of your clients in order to avoid burnout?
In a more trauma informed and less dogmatic way?
Want to facilitate profound healing in 1:1 or group settings?
Or lead workshops, events, and retreats?
THIS IS A 50-HOUR LIVE IN-PERSON TRAINING WITH STRETCHBODYMIND FOUNDER VICTORIA CUNNINGHAM WHICH RUNS IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2023.
This CPD training has been designed to stretch your body, mind and breath with the three pillars of
as these 3 elements are the cornerstone of my Teacher Training courses.
FOUNDATION is where we look inwards at who we are and how this will impact our own meditation practices.
EXPRESSION is the meat and bones of the training where we will experience a variety of different meditation techniques.
VISION is where we look at facilitating meditation in a much deeper and, more importantly, in a trauma-informed way.
Who are You?
Yoga Nidra Fundamentals
Kundalini and Mantra Meditation
Becoming a Leader on & offline
Rituals and Space Holding
The Business of Meditation
The course costs £695
or instalment plan:
3-pay of £233
Earlybird pricing is available until 30th Sept 2023!
- 2 live in-person training weekends with Victoria (on 21st & 22nd October then 25th & 26th November)
- Additional training videos housed in our online StretchBodyMind Studio
- Special Guest Lecturer: Copywriter and NLP Master Practioner Clare Sinclair to help you create your own guided meditation scripts
- An accountability buddy to work with to share your journeys and support each other
- Access to private WhatsApp group with like-minded souls for more support and connection
- Accreditation with IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine)
- One year’s access to the StretchBodyMind Online Studio post-graduation with all the pre-recorded lessons and session templates
Before joining I had stress and overwhelm almost to the point of burnout as well as difficulties finding space and time to focus on my own meditation practice.
I had no idea when I started it what an impact it would have on me or how profound some of the experiences I had would be. In such a short time I feel like I have learned a huge amount.
I would absolutely recommend StretchBodyMind Meditation Teacher Training to anyone who is looking to explore a range of meditation styles or would like to know more about the feminine aspects of the practice.
I have found that in comparison to other trainings StretchBodyMind Meditation Teacher Training had an air of freedom surrounded by self-security.
Victoria is amazing to work with from her in-depth knowledge on her chosen subjects to her passion-filled classes they inspire.
I now feel even more in tune with myself and my surroundings. There was a self-awareness there before now however it’s like it has been tuned into the correct channel.
For anyone who wants to start/add to their self-care and welfare tool-belt, it’s a must.